Alkalinity & pH Increaser Total Alkalinity and pH in spa and hot tube water.Water low in Total Alkalinity can corrode equipment, etch some spa surfaces, cause skin and eye irritation in bathers and excessive chlorine usage.
Total Alkalinity should be maintained between 125ppm – 150ppm. pH should be maintained in the range of 7.2 – 7.6. Ensure your spa water is tested prior to adding Alkalinity & pH Increaser.
TOTAL ALKALINITY INSTRUCTIONS & DOSAGE:
Add 18gm of Alkalinity & pH Increaser per 1000 litres of water to increase Total Alkalinity by 10 parts per million (ppm)
DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1. Calculate the required amount of Alkalinity & pH Increaser (see dosage above)
2. Dissolve in a bucket of water, then pour slowly into the water with the pump & filter operating.
3. Run filter for at least 1 hour.
4. Allow 3-4 hours before re-testing the Alkalinity.
pH INSTRUCTIONS & DIRECTIONS FOR USE:
1. have the water tested for both Total Alkalinity and pH.
2. Always adjust Total Alkalinity before raising the pH.
3. Calculate the required amount of Alkalinity & pH Increaser
4. Dissolve in a bucket of water, then pour slowly into the water with the pump & filter operating.
5. Run filter for at least 1 hour.
6. Allow 3-4 hours before testing the pH level again.
If pH has been 6.8 or lower for some time and corrosion of metal fixtures is apparent, seek professional advise before adding Alkalinity & pH Increaser as metal staining may occur.
Any advice orsuggestions above, including but not limited to instructions and dosing ratesare intended to be a guide only.
SPA PARTS PRO and itsstaff recommend you read the full instructions on all chemical containers.
We will not accept responsibility for the use of these products.
*Box QTY 12