Leak Sealer is a concentrated formulation to seal minor leaks in spas and hot tubs. It can be used for leaks in either the shell and /or internal plumbing system.
1. Remove all cartridge filters, or for sand filters select the BYPASS option (if applicable) prior to dosing the product.
2. With the pump running add the required dose of Leak Seal slowly through the skimmer or in front of any other suction intake.
3 Leak Sealer is very heavy and will sink to the deepest point, which in most cases will be below the bottom drain, therefore the product must be stirred back into suspension every 45 minutes, whilst the water circulates.
4. Leave the water circulating for a minimum of 3 hours after which time check to see if the leak has stopped (if visible) and/or check the water level. if the leak has slowed down continue to run the circulation system for another 3 hours.
5. When the leak has stopped turn off the pump and let any residue settle to the bottom of the spa. This can then be removed with a suitable spa vacuum.
6. Replace the cartridge filters and let the system circulate for 45 minutes, after which time remove the cartridges and thoroughly clean with fresh to remove any product residue from the filter veins.
7. After the leak has stopped, it is recommended that the spa/hot tub is fully drained and left empty for a minimum of 48 hours to allow the product to cure.
The leak may be slowed down after one application, if this is the case we recommend a second application.
Add 120ml of Leak Sealer per 1000 litres of water.
Any advice or suggestions above, including but not limited to instructions and dosing rates are intended to be a guide only.
SPA PARTS PRO and its staff recommend you read the full instructions on all chemical containers.
We will not accept responsibility for the use of these products.
*Box QTY 12